Wednesday, September 17, 2008

HUH? MEGGINGS?

I had to blog on this while it was fresh in my head. wearethemarket.com posted on their blog about Meggings,which are leggings for Men. This was listed under Trendwatch for spring. My first reaction was laughter and then more laughter. I think this whole androgeny thing is getting out of control. Meggings on the runway, eye catching and funny... Meggings in real life, um I don't know. But, There are some pretty styish and fashion forward guys in SLC that maybe could pull it off. I am interested to see what will come of this trend and if it will develop in SLC. So, maybe this is a challenge to the guys out in SLC... Can you get away with the MEGGINGS? check out the pics (pics from the wearethemarket blog). To read the full blog go to www.wearethemarket.com/blog/2008/09/trend_watch_meggings.php





No comments: