Saturday, August 16, 2008

h(y)r collective magazine


Everymorning that I arrive to work, I have a routine that I mindlessly follow.... read the work emails, return phone calls if needed and make the game plan for the day. When the pressing issues are taken care of, I start reading blogs (crap hope that doesn't get me in trouble with "The Boss") in this order....
Blackbird
Hypebeast
h(y)r collective
JC Report
The Satorialist....
and the list goes on. I found h(y)r collective magazine through a reference from the Blackbird blog. Long story short, I love this site!!! It is the complete package of great articles, great taste in music and tell it like it is daily blogs. The group that puts this site together has a very critical eye for clothing and style or in other words, they just get it... In the clothing industry, there is just so much "stuff" out there. It is great to see a online magazine that puts time into cutting out the "stuff" and writing about the quality brands that should be recognized. Definately a good read...
(logo photo from h(y)r collective)

No comments: