Monday, April 14, 2008

HYPEBEAST

I am new to this whole menswear thing. My past employers have been associated with womens wear. So, taking this job, I have had to do my homework on this whole guy clothing thing. To my suprise, I am liking the guys stuff so much more than womens... But, not enough to actully wear it. Anyway back to the point. This season's Antenna Mag featured Kevin Ma of HYPEBEAST. I am sure a majority of you know what this site is. Me, on the otherhand, am new to this. I have to say that I am addicted. It mainly blogs on streetwear brands and for you that are sneaker addicts, they blog on new styles coming out. I had to make a post to our blog about Hypebeast, because Nike is releasing the Star Classic again, in updated colors. I had a pair of these in 3rd grade and loved these shoes!!! Mine were white with a red swoosh though. Just like Michael J. Fox's in Back to the Future. Enjoy the sight!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.