Thursday, January 24, 2008

SUNDANCE SUNDANCE SUNDANCE

Uh, I kind of feel dumb admitting that I went to Park City over the Sundance weekend to "hangout" and shop and maybe stalk famous people... Actually, Heather and I thought that this would be a good time to find some great outfits. I don't know what my problem is, but I can't stop finding outfits that are black. Again, that is all that we liked. So, here are some great outfits, no famous people....



This is ION....

Loved that whole outfit, wait, i guess i didn't pick all black outfits. Anyway, I loved all his layers and colors. Underneath his grey overcoat, he had a black Brooklyn zip up hoodie and then a blue button up with a tie that matched exactly. The outfit totally worked for him.












This is JAY...

The thing I liked best about him was his accent. Coolest guy and really nice to let us take his picture. I have this rule, no denim tops with denim jeans. Well, because Jay has an accent, the denim rule went out the window. I loved how he mixed colors without going overboard. On a side note, you can't see it from our pic, but homeboy had on Magenta socks...













This is Allison...

After a whole afternoon of wandering and shopping and discretly looking for outfits, it was hard to find girls that weren't wearing UGGS, as pictured in the background. I loved her whole look and best of all NO UGGS!!!














This is STEPHANIE...

I am in love with this coat, which was purchased at Saks! I love how simple her outfit is but very striking. Of course in my favorite color black with matching accessories... and no Uggs! Thank you!














This is RAMSEY...

Ramsey is a friend of mine from a previous employer. She is now working at Chloe Lane. So, go in and buy a ton from her, she is a doll.

No comments: