Monday, December 24, 2007

Check out Street Peeper!!!

I know that I should be busy rearranging the store, folding and what not... But, it's the holiday and I thought I would take a break from it for a few. So, from my break, I have stumbled upon a really great blog call Street Peeper. I have always been fascinated by global style. I love seeing what people are wearing around the world and getting inspiration and ideas from clothing to music. This blog is really fun to look around. It features many different cities and various blogs about what is going on in the fashion industry. I have only explored just a small portion of this sight, but I think that i will have to add a few extra minetes to my break to do some more exploring.

http://www.streetpeeper.com/

Here are a few of my favorite outfits that were blogged from Seoul, Korea... I know men will be longing for the T-shirt dress look in SLC very soon. Don't be afraid to try it, if it doesn't work for you then just give your "dress" to your girlfriend... As you can tell, the upcoming look for both men and women is the androgenous look.








No comments: